One point perspective is a type of linear perspective that uses a single vanishing point to create the illusion of depth in a work of art.
Horizon Line – The horizon line is a special horizontal line that represents eye level to the viewer.
Vanishing Point – A point on the horizon line where all perspective lines meet.
1. Follow the guides to draw a road.
2. Start the buildings on one side.
3. Add windows, doors and details.
4. Draw some trees that get smaller.
5. Draw a car on the road.
6. Trace and color with markers, crayons or colored pencils.